REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
HOWEVER - YOU CAN STILL REGISTER AT THE EVENT STARTING AT 9AM. SEE YOU THERE!
Join us Saturday, May 5, 2018 as we prepare for our 7th Walk A Mile In Her Shoes®; an International Men’s March Against Rape, Sexual Assault and Gender Violence. This event is a fun way for men to raise awareness in our community about a very serious issues - domestic abuse.
This year’s event will be held at Pfizer’s Collegeville Campus (500 Arcola Rd., Collegeville PA). We are thrilled that our friend, Preston Elliot of WMMR’s Preston & Steve® show will be joining us again as the event emcee.
Check-in: 9:00 a.m.
Opening Ceremony: 10:00 a.m.
· Individuals who register by April 9, 2018 will be guaranteed an event t-shirt & shoes
· Awards will be given for: biggest team, most money raised by a team, and most money raised by an individual.
There will be music, refreshments, children’s activities & more! The event is RAIN OR SHINE!
How you can get involved:
· Register to participate. You can participate as an individual, or create /join a team. Online registration will be available until May 2rd at 11 p.m.
Onsite registration will be available starting at 9:00 a.m. the day of the event
· Set a fundraising goal to maximize your participation! This event raises critical funds that helps Laurel House provide support to those in the community who have been impacted by domestic abuse
· Support an individual participant or team
· Help spread the word on social media #LHWAM
Why we need you:
Laurel House is Montgomery County’s only comprehensive domestic violence agency. Each year we support thousands of women in our community who have been victimized. But, we can't do this alone & need you to help us break the silence of domestic violence!
Laurel House is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt, charitable organization as defined under the Internal Revenue Service code section 501c (3). Tax-exemption entity ID: 23-2172743. The official registration and financial information of Laurel House may be obtained from the PA Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.